- The School expects students to maintain the highest standard of discipline, decorum, punctuality,
neatness & responsible behavior both inside the school and outside the school.
- Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.
Hence, misbehavior in the streets and in public conveyance justifies disciplinary action.
- Every student should attend school in the prescribed uniform.
- Students should refrain from activities which may disturb orderly use of the school. Any breach of
school rules will entail punishment such as suspension or expulsion.
- The students are expected to look after their belongings and are advised not to bring any valuables
to school. The school will not be responsible for any loss of money or valuables.
- Students are not allowed to bring mobiles in School.
- Students are not allowed to wear any jewellery or costly watches.
- Any kind of damage caused by a student to school property will have to be made good by the
- Students moving in the corridor and on the stairs must walk in silence.
- Students should avoid littering the school premises and use the bins provided for this purpose.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, insubordination, misbehavior and obscenity in any form are
sufficient reasons for expelling a student.
- Absence from any examination will ordinarily be allowed on medical grounds, supported by a
medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.